OD Innovator educates human resources and organizational development professionals on leading practices to improve the overall effectiveness of their organizations.
While frequently associated with human resources and training, organizational development encompasses the overall structures, systems, and processes that contribute to a healthy, successful organization. Traditional command-and-control structures have become a hindrance, and today’s complex matrix organizations require a new operating system that fosters cross-functionality, working across the horizontal dimension to deliver products and services in a customer-centric fashion.
Many leaders understand this need, but they often lack the tools and systems to help their organizations become more agile. OD Innovator fills that gap by providing a content that helps senior leaders acquire the knowledge and skills to create the most effective organization possible.
OD Innovator primarily targets senior executives who are tasked with improving organizational effectiveness. Our audience includes leaders in human resources, organizational development, and training, as well as company owners, presidents, CEOs, and COOs. Articles should reflect the sophistication of this audience and present fresh insight into complex organizational challenges.
These articles showcase thought leadership and best practices in organizational development. Writers should offer an original perspective on how OD can help organizations overcome challenges, including takeaways to help readers apply best practices to their own organizations.
Feature articles range in length from 1,200 to 2,500 words.
These articles highlight successful implementation of OD principles within an organization. Case studies should present challenges and solutions, as well as guidance for applying lessons learned.
Case studies range from 1,200 to 2,000 words.
OD Innovator welcomes contributions from OD advocates across industries, with a range of job titles.
- Articles must be educational and non-promotional in nature.
- Articles must be submitted as Word documents. We encourage the use of subheads and sidebars to improve readability.
- References should be incorporated into the text.
- Applicable charts, graphs, and images should be included with submissions, along with labels and captions. Authors are responsible for securing publishing rights for visual components.
- Author biographies should not exceed 50 words and should be accompanied by a headshot.
- If submitting articles that have appeared elsewhere, please indicate this fact at the time of submission.
- For article topic direction, please read the MM.2.0™ quick guide.
To submit story ideas or articles, or if you have any questions, please contact:
OD Innovator Magazine